[TYPO3-project-4-3] Flash Uploader - Version 1 (patch updated)

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Apr 15 00:49:27 CEST 2009

Hey,

regarding your other question:

On 05.04.2009 10:07 Uhr, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Side question: with EXT:mass_upload it was possible to upload a folder.
> Is it planed to do so with this extension before 4.3 is out? Because
> being able to upload multiple files at once is great but being able to
> upload folders as well would be even better :-)
I don't know if SWFUpload can handle this right now (and if not, if
they're planning to add this), and on the other hand we'd need to add
multiple AJAX calls then to add folders before the upload starts, but
I'm actually not planning on adding anything anymore for now, however it
shouldn't be too complicated to add this later on.

And: Thanks for all your testing!

All the best,
Benni.