[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 13 12:17:44 CEST 2009

Hi all,

after some work here is the new result.
All files are attached to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10853

I have included an own player (TYPO3 media player) and an free
audioplayer (see player.txt), so we have no license problems.

Other players may configured very simple.

The hooks are working now, i attached a working extension for demonstrate.

There are some options of player i will describe in documentation, which
will be next step. I made some examples which you can view here:
http://web70.gknetzwerk.de/index.php?id=7

I newly compiled flashplayer, enhanced the fullscreen view.

Some enhancements could be put in, but as basic version it works good,
so it shows preview of the movie, or load an image as background.
If there is a jpg with same name as the movie in same directory, it's
displayed automatically. Or configure with flashvars.image = abs.path of
image.
All possible configurations i will include in documentation.

Happy easter
vg Steffen