[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Thu Apr 9 20:51:42 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry!

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Francois Suter wrote:
>> Yes the path has changed. What used to be a single file (e.g.
>> EXT:css_styled_content/static/setup.txt) is now split into separate
>> files per compat version, i.e.
>
> Current should have remained on the same path.
>
>> EXT:css_styled_content/static/current/setup.txt
>> EXT:css_styled_content/static/v4.2/setup.txt
>> etc.
>>
>> I know this change of path represents a compatibility break, but that's
>> why there's an update wizard.
>
> Hmmm. My BE does not prompt to update anything.

Did you do an upgrade or did you just check out the current trunk? I saw
a message on the "About Modules" page saying something like "Your
version is configured to behave like an older version. You may want to
go to the Install Tool..." when I upgraded from 4.1.x to 4.2.x. So it
does already check the compat_version and show a message but may be the
"About Modules" page is not the best visible place.

Greets,

Niels