[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 9 20:45:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> I know this change of path represents a compatibility break, but that's
>> why there's an update wizard.
>
> Hmmm. My BE does not prompt to update anything.

You're right it should warn about compat version upgrade. And that's not
just related to this patch, other patches already require to visit the
update wizard. I don't know when such warning is traditionally
introduced. Maybe at a later stage? At least it should not be forgotten.

> Great! And it is good from usability view: it makes less effort for people to upgrade!

OK, I'll do a follow-up patch. I suppose it should also solve the
problem raised by Thomas, although I'll investigate that separately and
try to reproduce it before making this change.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter