[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 9 18:59:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

> The path to the directory where setup.txt and const.txt are located. I just tried to make it easier to read for non–core people :)

I see.

Yes the path has changed. What used to be a single file (e.g.
EXT:css_styled_content/static/setup.txt) is now split into separate
files per compat version, i.e.

EXT:css_styled_content/static/current/setup.txt
EXT:css_styled_content/static/v4.2/setup.txt
etc.

I know this change of path represents a compatibility break, but that's
why there's an update wizard.

OTOH thinking about it again, the current version could very well stay
as EXT:css_styled_content/static/setup.txt rather than going into a
"current" subfolder. This way no inclusion would be broken and going
through the update wizard would be necessary only for people who want to
run with an older compat version.

How does that sound?

--

Francois Suter