[TYPO3-project-4-3] New static templates?

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Wed Apr 8 21:31:18 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> http://www.sk-typo3.de/fileadmin/T3X_t3templates.t3x
>
> there are 10 free templates included, all markered for direct use
> (without TV)
>
> Usage: the extension adds a new Entry in templates (submodule)

With some more polishing I think it could be a viable solution.

I was expecting the menu to appear under "NO TEMPLATE" screen -> Create
new website... (even if you pointed out that it was in Templates submenu.)

How could this evolved? Making it a Forge project ?

We also have WEC templates that uses TemplaVoilà. Would it be possible
that your extension use TV at all ?

Patrick