[TYPO3-project-4-3] No TypoScript added by extentions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 8 13:24:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I found that I have to reinclude CSS styled content everywhere

I'll check what happens again. The update wizard was supposed to make
the transition smooth. At least it worked for me or I wouldn't have
committed this patch, but I may have overlooked something.

 > Possibly TS template key was changed by that commit

What is it that you call "TS template key" exactly?

Thomas, which ext_emconf.php file did you modify and what did you do
exactly? Can you give more details please?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter