[TYPO3-project-4-3] Flash Uploader - Version 1 (patch updated)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Apr 5 10:07:24 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

> thanks for updating. I took the patch and took the latest additions to
> trunk (see 10717, 10718), I also updated the SWFUpload version to
> 2.2.0.1, which is now final. I had to modify some event calls, but
> nothing serious.
>
> There are only two things left to do:
>
>  * IE testing
>  * Localization

I tested it a few minutes ago with Tunderbird 3.0.8 (on Mac). Upload
does not want to start. It waits at 0% for each file. If I press Cancel
Upload, it moves to next file, waits again for ever. But after canceling
all my files, I discover that they were actually uploaded. This happens
regardless of the file being already present (with or without overwrite
checkbox checked).

Same problem with Safari 4 beta (Mac).

The filelist is not refreshed when I click on "Cancel" (although the
files were uploaded anyway). I guess it makes sense but question is:
does the filelist be updated upon successful upload of at least 1 file?
I could not test this.

Side question: with EXT:mass_upload it was possible to upload a folder.
Is it planed to do so with this extension before 4.3 is out? Because
being able to upload multiple files at once is great but being able to
upload folders as well would be even better :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en