[TYPO3-project-4-3] Rewrite of user setup / task center

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 22 12:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> * merging user setup and task center
>
> I never a system where user settings and task center are merged. Did
> you? Task center may change quite often but user settings are not. What
> are the advantages of merging these two things together?

the suggestion came from Benni and the first thought was about the GUI
to find a common one.

But thinking more about i think you're right and it should be seperated.
I will ask Jens to make a suggestion for the user settings, the modul
has to be rewritten anyway as it's not maintainable / extendable atm, so
it's the best to have the right concept before starting.

vg Steffen