[TYPO3-project-4-3] Splitting t3lib_div and having autoloader instead of inclusions

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Sep 18 10:35:33 CEST 2008

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> In my eyes we don't need to have a "huge" file->class array or database
> cache with information on all classes. We just need that information for
> exotic classnames which cannot be found by means of naming conventions.
> So if one sticks to our naming conventions, we won't store that in the
> search-cache:
>
> - t3lib_TCEmain => t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php
> - tslib_feTCE => tslib/class.tslib_fetce.php
> - tx_lowlevel_cleaner_core =>
> EXT:lowlevel/class.tx_lowlevel_cleaner_core.php
> - tx_sv_authbase => EXT:sv/class.tx_sv_authbase.php

Agreed (see other my other posts).

> But we will need to store the information (in 4) and use it (in 2) for
> stuff like:
>
> - tslib_cObj => tslib/class.tslib_content.php
> - FE_loadDBGroup => tslib/class.tslib_pagegen.php
> - myclass => EXT:myext/file.php
>
> etc. This will keep the cache "small" (by sticking to our naming
> conventions).

And we can even get rid of those if we split up those old files. Make a
new file sticking to the naming scheme. The old file will the contain
only a require for each of the classes it contained in earlier versions
of TYPO3. So those who use the old require and the new autoloader will
be happy.

Masi