[TYPO3-project-4-3] indexed_search for 4.3

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 18 09:49:16 CEST 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Absolutely. Page browser uses HTML template. We could simply have its
> markers in indexed search template file and pass path to this file to
> the page browser. This also means one single template for indexed search
> if it uses page browser. All integrated but still separate enough to
> divide them again if necessary.

I apologize for delay, now the extension is in TER with full manual. I appreciate if you tell me what is not clear in the manual.

The ext is named "Universal page browser" and extension key is "pagebrowse" (notice: not "pagerbrowseR", "pagebrowser" was taken already).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team