[TYPO3-project-4-3] Splitting t3lib_div and having autoloader instead of inclusions

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 15 12:25:23 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i understand this. Do you have a proposal which subfolder/grouping would
> make sense in your eyes?

I think we should have function groups first.

> Indeed a good idea. Do you have any idea or do you know such registry
> from other projects?

Not for PHP. Again, we can make requirements for such registry after we have function/class groups. We need a live use examples to see how better organize such registry.

Basically it is a map of class<=>filename relations. Pure PHP, no database involved.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team