[TYPO3-project-4-3] FYI: patch for autoloader is in the BT

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Oct 30 21:54:45 CET 2008

I get an error on the main page:
"The autoloader registry does not exist or it is corrupted. Please, go
to Tools>Manage autoloader registry and update the registry.
If update fails, you can run "typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
lowlevel_autoload" from the command line to update the registry."

But where is Tools->Manage autoloader registry?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/