[TYPO3-project-4-3] FYI: patch for autoloader is in the BT

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 10:34:19 CET 2008

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I think this should at least make clear why you should not implement
> t3lib_Singleton AND provide a getInstance method. It's either-or, you
> cannot have them both. But really, I don't get the point why you don't
> want to use the new feature.

Ok, I posted a new version of the patch to BT (without t3lib_Singleton).

* * *

The rest is not to the Masi but rather a general conclusion :)

This was my final work on this feature and I am switching to other
tasks now. I provided working autoload solution to TYPO3 and it is
out of my hands now. If core team wishes, the patch can be adapted
to individual tastes of other core team members (such truly
important things as variable names, underscores, caps, etc). But I
am not going to make it because I am not interested in adapting code
to different tastes. I plan to focus on other creative work instead.
The results will be posted to the bug tracker :) See you there ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support