[TYPO3-project-4-3] t3editor and codecompletion

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Thu Oct 23 15:01:28 CEST 2008

There is one issue we were thinking about while completing the tsref.

some parts of the typoscript language are structured so
strange/inconsistent that its not possible to show the user a perfect
list of possible parameters when hitting the ".".

now there is the problem that some people might think "ok if nothing
pops up here, there cant be any properties..." which would be a wrong
assumption in some cases.
how could we make the users aware of the fact that the codecompletion is
a tool which might help them but that its no replacement for the online
  TSREF?

what do you think?

Stef