[TYPO3-project-4-3] t3editor and codecompletion

Tobias Liebig liebig at networkteam.com
Wed Oct 22 14:28:12 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
 > +1 for the code completion !

The first CodeCompletion alpha is currently getting reviewed by Oliver
and me. After that, we will post an RFC on the core-list and hopefully
the CC will get into 4.3 alpha1 - or at least alpha2

 > Please also allow to use t3editor with textareas in TCEforms in general,
 > best would be a flag in TCA for that.

As we already discussed in Berlin:
The t3editor can do much more than highlighting TypoScript: There is a
parser available (but unused currently) for XML/XHTML, CSS and JavaScript.
i'm currently working on a patch to get the t3editor into the
fileadmin-file-editor and make it available in TCE Forms. I think it
will be ready for alpha2

regards
    tobias