[TYPO3-project-4-3] t3editor and codecompletion

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Oct 8 09:19:34 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Petzl schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to know if there is still a chance to get the context-sensitive
> codecompletion into 4.3. when will there be a feature freeze?
> We will work hard to supply the editor with a complete TSREF but we have
> to know if it will be integrated, and which further steps have to be made.
>
> for those of you who havent tried it yet:
> here is one of the last versions packed as t3x:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-t3editor/news
>
> but you could also check it out at:
> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/t3editor/branches/t3editor_codecompletion

Just go ahead, since we hadn't an alpha release yet, the feature freeze
is still far away.

If you think that the enhancements are stable enough for an alpha
release, just create an RFC with a patch file on the Core List. Thus, it
could be shipped for testing with TYPO3 4.3-alpha1.

How is the tsref.xml file created currently?

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager