[TYPO3-project-4-3] 4.3 and Speed

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 28 14:15:00 CET 2008

Hi,

just read #9854 in BT. I think we serious need time measure.
on my local system i have 4.1, 4.2 and trunk running with exact same
setup, and subjective impression is the same, that 4.3 is much slower
than 4.1. I did some tests yesterdy on a 4.1 and was total surprised
about the performance.

So we have to locate the weak points where performance is lost.
i will make some tests without any cache to look how the system behaves
comparing to 4.1/4.2

Any suggestions how we can get reliable results for?

vg Steffen