[TYPO3-project-4-3] little icon problem

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 13 10:55:52 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi Ingo!
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>>> That actually raises the question of the cleaner backend project. It's
>>> already pretty good as it is, but it is also unfinished and nobody
>>> seems to want to carry it on.
>> who says that?
>
> I heard the same opinon from different people. Seems like it is a
> common opinion now, which is obviously not good.
>
> Should there be a public status update about this project? It should
> clarify all misunderstandings.

maybe there are misunderstandings.

The HCI started this before official release of 4.2, where we had
meetings and fixed a lot of issues concerning cleaner backend. The
purpose was to fix most issues before the final release of 4.2

Of course not everything was done, but many issues were solved by single
RFCs later on.

If there are pure HCI issues they should go the official way to forge
issues where they will be stated and we will work on that.

vg Steffen