[TYPO3-project-4-3] little icon problem

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Nov 12 15:17:40 CET 2008

Hey Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Now, what is the purpose in general: If force is gif and it's not
>> found, should there be a fallback to original filename?

Well, how about a behaviour on checking for the forceFileExt (.gif),
then for the other one (.png) and then for the default file name?

Personally, I would like to change all icons in t3skin to .png for 4.3.
I also have all the new icons from Jens flying around, well, if we want
them in 4.3 we shouldn't wait too long for that..

All the best,
benni.