[TYPO3-project-4-3] Something for the roadmap to 4.3!

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 11 15:52:29 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Christopher schrieb:
>> What do you think?
>
> Many small ideas. I think that a roadmap should have larger goals on it.
> Small improvements may come in any time.
>
> The only thing IMHO worth of putting on the list is the complete
> localizability of the Core, ie translation of all labels and
> customization/translation of Core emails (workspace state change notes).
>
> Masi

i fully agree. Anyway it's good to have even such issues listed, so feel
free to provide patches for it, i also like to have the small issues
fixed (like the nitpicking designers asking for one pixel gap :D)

The pictures in Manual you're right should be renewed. Uschi wanted to
do it a while ago, i will remember her for this task :-)

I also have some more small issues in mind, but they will come from time
to time, good to have it but no hurry for alpha1.

The translations are important, and you already did a great job here, so
many thx at this point for your contributions!

vg Steffen