[TYPO3-project-4-3] INSTALL.txt

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 09:50:36 CET 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
>> EM will not work with 32M.
>
> I know, but I hope to fix this for 4.3.

Well, when it is fixed, we can change INSTALL.txt ;)

>> Some even have 256M as memory_limit and live without swapping.
>
> Even if so, don't you agree that it is a good goal to use as less memory
> as we can?

Absolutely agree.

My point is that INSTALL.txt should list actual requirements to this
moment of time. If we reduce memory requirements, we will definitely
change INSTALL.txt. But now we have to put actual requirements, not
what we wish to be true.

I am not happy that TYPO3 requires so much memory either. But we
have to live with it until it is fixed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support