[TYPO3-project-4-3] INSTALL.txt

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:00:42 CET 2008

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Just a short note (I'' do a full review later).
>
> It only says (as before) that you need PHP with GD. I think we should
> add a list of ALL required PHP extentsions including extensions that
> usually come pre-installed with the various OS/distro packages.

Sure! But I do not know what is required. I think mbstring should be
added to recommended list, right?

> Actually you still don't need GD. AFAIR you can still disable the GD code.

Unfortunately you need it :( I had installation without it but PHP
said that TTF functions are still available. When function was
called, everything crashed (as it should). So GD is a must,
unfortunately.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support