[TYPO3-project-4-3] INSTALL.txt

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:07:38 CET 2008

Hi!

Following our discussion about making optimal TYPO3 configuration by
default, I created INSTALL.txt file with system requirements and
description of installation procedure. I attach it here (hope it is
not stripped by the list) and to the BT entry [1].

Please, write what do you think. I appreciate if you do not edit the
document but write here in the list what you would like to add or
change.

The bug report will contain actual version of the file (old versions
will be removed before new version is attached).

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9745

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support