[TYPO3-project-4-3] MVC for 4.3?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:18:35 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1214750149.7336.typo3-project-4-3 at lists.netfielders.de>
IngoRenner <ingo at typo3.org> wrote:
>  Christoph Koehler wrote:

>  Hi Christoph,
>>   Since gimme-five is supposed to bring FLOW3 to v4, and FLOW3 is
>> the future, shouldn't we concentrate on getting that out the door
>> and usable instead of inventing another MVC mechanism?

>  I disagree as the performance of FLOW3 is nowhere near usable at the
>  moment.

Even so, it's still the way to go in the long run, so working on FLOW3
performance and gimme-five should still have priority over some new
MVC solution. Especially if it's part of ECT, progress will most
likely be slow and I think time spent on the future together is more
valuable than something that will be scrapped in a few years anyway.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 383 days.
You should really try it!