[TYPO3-project-4-3] Special Configuration for CEs

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jun 29 08:41:48 CEST 2008

I would prefer such a solution.
When answering you first time I thought about "Template" System.
Introducing a new TS Objekt and a new "branch" in TS this could look like

template {
	10 = TSTEMPLATE (or whatever)
	10 {
		allowPIDs=all
		allowPIDS.recursevely=1
		allowCType=textpix,plugin
		allowCType.plugins=news, commerce, whatever

		renderObjekt = Wrappings of commenting system
		additionalTS = plugin.tt_news >
	}

	20 = TSTEMPLATE
	... and so on
}

In backend wie would have an selector box which shows TS-Templates which
can be applied (according to PIDS and Ctypes) to this C-Element.