[TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: [TYPO3-dev] Development of PageTreeTools

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Jun 27 09:26:31 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> of Month :P
> Would be nice yes...
> Just sending this to 4.3 list for discussion.
>
> Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
>> Reinhard Führicht wrote:
>>
>>> yes, we will try to release a new version as soon as possible. Maybe
>>> in the next two or three weeks.
>>
>> Then while there make a nice patch for inclusion into Core and be
>> Heroes-of-the-week !
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Patrick

As far as I can see, this is about integrating the extension
"pagetreetools" into the Core [1]. As Dmitry already wrote, it would
have been better to keep the original thread at one list or to start a
new thread with the summarized information and further issues/tasks to
be taken. But, never mind... ;-)

So, what would you like to discuss about?

olly

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/pagetreetools/1.0.3/view/
--