[TYPO3-project-4-3] Assignement of Tasks

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Jun 23 16:41:42 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Ritter schrieb am 23.06.2008 12:43 Uhr:
> Hello Olli,
> on mail we wrote about tasks assignements... Lately I discovered that a
> topic we wrote about I would take care of was assigned to anybody else
> on bugtracker... So how will task assignement go on, cause in Wiki
> nothing changed by now nevertheless you told that there are some
> assignements you are working on.

if the task you mention is "removing static templates" it was me who
assigned the bug [1] to himself.

I asked Olli if I could take over that task, and he replied to me that the
task was still unassigned and that he wanted to assign it to me. Since the
Wiki page [2] wasn't updated by Olli I tried to change it myself but failed.
So I decided to at least look up the issue on the bugtracker and assign the
ticket to me.

I hope Olli will update the wiki soon to reflect the current assignments.

Nevertheless I'd be happy to have you in /my team/ for this task. But let's
discuss that in PM and send our compiled ideas to this list then.

Best regards
Thorsten

[1] <http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7501>
[2] <http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/4.3_Development>