[TYPO3-project-4-3] TS object browser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 23 17:46:26 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone do any work related to TS object browser? In some days I may play with it to use ExtJS and AJAX to expand tree nodes. I am tired of page reloads on each click. Since I use this tool a lot, I want to make it really usable.
>
> Did anyone start something similar? If yes, please, reply. We should not do duplicate work :)

i thought about doing when i was asked after the TS Browser, but i
considered to do other tasks for now.

Please have a look to TS Browser (take it from TER). There i draw
complete tree without request for each node. This makes it a lot faster
and more userfriendly.
My idea or OB was to use ajax-calls for node clicks for showing update
form of value. But this could also be something like in TS Browser (copy
value to input field), so user can browse an change value in one view.
This would also make the interface more easy and intuitive.

Just my thoughts for some inspiration.

vg Steffen