[TYPO3-performance] Taking much time to populate newly added News/Promotions/Events on Frontend

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:32:07 CEST 2014

Hi Ramaraju,
By default  TYPO3 caches pages for 24h, this is why your change might not
be visible in the frontend right away.
However you can configure TYPO3 to automatcally clear the cache  after
content changes. This can be done by adding the "TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd =
12,23" command to the page TSConfig where the news records are sotored.
The numbers 12,23 are the pids of the pages which cache should be cleared.
See more in the docs:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TSconfigReference/PageTsconfig/TCEmain/Index.html

Cheers
Tymoteusz