[TYPO3-Performance] ab failed requests

Wed Dec 24 07:04:15 CET 2008

Hello,

mybe you have to check your apache config
and your mysql my.conf - this also can slow down the response, may be
the max_connections have the default value for example....

16 Gb dind't help when the config limits your apache....

for the apache tuneing;
http://www.xs4all.nl/~thomas/apachecon/PerformanceTuning.html

I also would first check a static file like an image or something else
in the filesystem
- if this runs well check mysql or php (eaccelerator)
if not, look at the apache config..

Why you didn't use ab2 ?

best regards
gregor