[TYPO3-UG Muenchen] T3DD12 home stay help

Michael Cannon michael at typo3vagabond.com
Wed Apr 4 10:08:32 CEST 2012

My hotel partner cat has need of emergency surgery and is canceling the
room. Is there anyone else I can bunk with? I'm happy to pay.

--

I'm heading to Munich for T3DD12, that's taking place at MACE in
Unterföhring. I'd like to stay with fellow TYPO3 fanatics. Does anyone have

Alternately, any recommendations for places to stay near Unterföhring are
welcome.

Michael
--
Michael Cannon