[TYPO3-UG Muenchen] Nerdmare before Christmas

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:49:53 CET 2011

XMas XMas XMas, all my dear Typo3 UG members.
As every year, we're gonna party with all munich UserGroups and Nerds
on the 22th of December at the Niederlassung.org
If i can get one or more Sponsors, the Drinks are on me. If not: well,
i will try to get some peanuts :)
So, im looking fwd to see you on the 22th of December.
Feel free to add yourself to the Wiki:http://bit.ly/nerdmare
Kind RegardsNils Hitze
p.S. Is your company maybe interested in sponsoring our Nerdmare?
Packages start with 50 Euro, if you sponsor us with 250 € we will
namethe party "Nerdmare Before Christmas by YOURCOMPANY"

--
Nils Hitze

Email: nhitze at gmail.com
Mobil: +49 179 9429701