[TYPO3-install] Error after moving to new domain

jonas.eberle at d-mind.de jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Sat Jul 8 16:41:09 CEST 2017

Hi,
There are probably some paths cached.
You can delete typo3temp/Cache (/var/cache since version 8)Hit the clear cache commands in the installtool.

------ Originalnachricht------Von: Niek van OostDatum: Sa., 8. Juli 2017 12:40An: typo3-install at lists.typo3.org;Cc: Betreff:[TYPO3-install]  Error after moving to new domain
Hi,I just moved a TYPO3 site from a client to a subdomain of his domain. Of course, that isn't working directly so I did a search and replace on the database and changed and file reference in the template.Also checked the LocalConfiguration.php, but the database connections settings aren't changed.But, after those changes, I still get an 'No such file or directory' error on the powermail/Classes/Utility/ConfigurationUtility.php file. The old path was something like /var/www/vhosts/domain.nl/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/powermail/Classes/Utility/ConfigurationUtility.php, which he still tries to include, but the new path must be /var/www/vhosts/domain.nl/old.domain.nl/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/powermail/Classes/Utility/ConfigurationUtility.phpI have not worked with Typo3 before, so I didn't know anything about the system. Which file must be changed to? Or what is going wrong here? _______________________________________________TYPO3-install mailing listTYPO3-install at lists.typo3.orghttp://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-install