[TYPO3-install] ImageMagick

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Mon Jan 11 13:18:30 CET 2016

Hi,

for an Ubuntu 15.04 "combine" is in the package "moreutils" and is
described as "combine: combine the lines in two files using boolean
operations".
I don't understand why the image handling would need such a text-based tool.

Regards,
Jonas

Am 25.09.2015 um 00:16 schrieb Thomas Aichinger:
> There is this TestSetup option in Install Tool. On my installation it
> does not show anything and [GFX][im_path] looks for a combine tool,
> but there is no such command on my linux box.
>
> I have convert and identify but no combine.
>
> If I go for ImageMagick combine in google it also does not find anything.
>
> Where do I get this combine tool and where is it from?

Neu: www.autohaus-daub.de
Neu: www.nrw-fuer-rio.de
--------------------------------
d-mind bei Facebook: