[TYPO3-install] Re: Blank page after upgrading from 6.1.7 to 6.2

Tobias Adolph adolph at lrz.de
Wed Jun 10 09:21:52 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I know this is old, but i found  this discussion via google and it helped me solve a similar problem despite the  open question at the end.

Here is what I've done (maybe this answers the open question from Dominik Lenne):

*) I deleted the problematic extension files from typo3con/ext/[extname]
*) Delete informations regarding [extname] in typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php
*) Delete informations regarding [extname] in typo3conf/PackageStates.php