[TYPO3-install] No Backend-Access in Step 5 Typo3-7.4.0 Installation

Werner Pink werner.pink at t-online.de
Fri Aug 14 12:50:49 CEST 2015

Hello Typo3-Enthusiats,

up to step 4 the installation of Typo3-7.4.0 was smoothly.
Then in step 5 I was not able to log in to the backend.
(The same behavior with Typo3 6.2 and Typo3-7.3.1)

I did set the SymLinks, directory and file permissions correctly.

Localhost and MySQL access works fine.

I've worked through lots of tutorials and I always fail at the backend log in.

Even in this forum I have found nothing.

Below my configuration

Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" KDE Edition (3.13.0-24-generic)
Apache 2.4.7
PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.6
MySQL 5.5.41

Adjustments made in the php.ini