[TYPO3-install] PHP OpenSSL extension is not working & cannot login into BE after installing TYPO3

ritt ritt firttu335 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:42:17 CEST 2015

Hello,
I've just installed TYPO3 CMS 7.4.0 and got two problems.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with solving these issues.

1.  PHP OpenSSL extension is not working. I've left all the details at stackoverflow:
stackoverflow.com/questions/31868686/php-openssl-extension-not-working-while-installing-typo3-cms-7-4-0

I really don't understand what's wrong with openssl here...

2. After installing I am not able to login into BE. There's an error saying:

"Your login attempt did not succeed
Make sure to spell your username and password correctly, including upper/lowercase characters."

But I am using the right ones for sure. I am really confused. And there's no enough information on the internet about similar problems unfortunately...

Could you please help me with these issues?