[TYPO3-install] t3onepage installation

Michael Slobodkin armourer at rambler.ru
Sun Jun 29 21:23:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

I can't understand what should I do to install t3onepage site.

I have successfully installed the extension during setup, but when trying to recreate page structure I have a lot of errors:

Possible error: pages:5 had no new id assigned to it. This indicates that the record was not added to database during import. Please check changelog!
1 	Possible error: backend_layout:1 had no new id assigned to it. This indicates that the record was not added to database during import. Please check changelog!
2 	Possible error: sys_template:1 had no new id assigned to it. This indicates that the record was not added to database during import. Please check changelog!
3 	Possible error: tt_content:1 had no new id assigned to it. This indicates that the record was not added to database during import. Please check changelog!
4 	Possible error: sys_file_reference:1 had no new id assigned to it. This indicates that the record was not added to database during import. Please check changelog!
5 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (pages:5)
6 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (backend_layout:1)
7 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (sys_template:1)
8 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (tt_content:1)
9 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (sys_file_reference:1)
10 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (pages:5)
11 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (backend_layout:1)
12 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (sys_template:1)
13 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (tt_content:1)
14 	Error: this records is NOT created it seems! (sys_file_reference:1)

How should I install this distribution ?

Thanks in advance...