[TYPO3-install] Typo3 4.3.3 Subdomain SHop Isssue

intasar futuregeneration at live.com
Wed Jun 19 15:04:48 CEST 2013

Hello All,

I have facing strange issue after moving from Windows hosting to Linux hosting due to the Virus attack. problem that i face is Subdomain URL.

website is : dnaplus.de

if i open website by writing www.dnaplus.de and going into the Produkte page and add product in the cart its working perfect. problem produce when i open the website without www. without WWW the shop didn't add product in the cart. as well if you click on the products it will take you the subdomain www.dnaplus.de .

As you aware that we can create pages for subdomains so we made a new page for subdomain called "seracell.dnaplu.de" this open fine and showing the shop but the same problem. on all products it shows the "www.dnaplus.de" link instead showing the correct subdomain link like "seracell.dnaplus.de".

You can test this website is live.

Many thanks