[TYPO3-install] SOLVED: Re: 404: get-started not found introduction package 4.7.2

henrik sorensen henrik.b.sorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:55:22 CEST 2012

I have now a working introduction package, but some of the
installation instructions did not work in my case.
I will try to summarize what I did to make the introduction package work for me.

In /var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3_intro/typo3conf/settings/introduction.ts:
domain = localhost
absRefPrefix = /typo3_intro

In /var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3_intro/.htaccess
Comment out line with RewriteBase completely.

Thanks for all who helped me.

Henrik