[TYPO3-install] 404: get-started not found introduction package 4.7.2

henrik sorensen henrik.b.sorensen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:12:34 CEST 2012

Thanks for your suggestions, I will try them :

>> When I try to start the frontend:
>> http://localhost/typo3_intro/index.php
>>
>> The URL is rewritten to http://localhost/typo3_intro/get-started/
>
> It is not rewriten, but TYPO3 makes a redirect.
>
>> And I receive an error message:
>> The requested URL /var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3_intro/index.php was
>> not found on this server.
>

> Please check the following points:
> * comment the rewrite ``RewriteBase`` line
the .htaccess has:

# Change this path, if your TYPO3 installation is located in a
subdirectory of the website root.
RewriteBase /var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3_intro

> * verify that the virtual host in the apache configuration file (httpd.conf
> or apache.conf) has ``AllowOverride All`` set
I did not see AllowOverride, and added this to httpd.conf

# nano /etc/apache2/httpd.conf
# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
 * apache2 has detected an error in your setup:
Syntax error on line 152 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
AllowOverride not allowed here
 * ERROR: apache2 failed to stop

but a quick google mentioned a Directory directive, and I added this
to the httpd.conf file:

<Directory />
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

now the apache restarted without the error

But the same problem with the introduction package remain :(

> If it still does not work, please disable realurl by adding
>
>   config.tx_realurl_enable = 0
>
> to the setup section of the template in the Home page.

would that be in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3_intro/typo3conf/settings/introduction.ts ?

I changed
        tx_realurl_enable = 1
        tx_realurl_enable = 0

but still same problem.