[TYPO3-install] (no subject)

Mathis Hoffmann mathis at hoffpost.de
Wed Feb 1 15:57:12 CET 2012

Hello,

I've got a problem with installing the new Typo3 4.6.4 on my server. I
downloaded the src + dummy, put the source under /var/www/typo3, the
dummy in the htdocs, symlinked the source, applied /var/www/typo3 to
open_basedir and changed the permissions for fileadmin etc. When I
call the website, nothing is displayed (blank page). The same happens,
when I call /typo3/install in my browser. I manually added an echo
"test"; to the index.php to check weather the file is accessed. That
works... What can I do?

Thank you for your help!
Mathis Hoffmann