[TYPO3-install] typo3 installation error 404 on mod.php

Park, Woo Jae nikescar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:19:28 CEST 2012

deep searching for problems. the hoster made my database with MyIsam type.

so the extension class could not find out right database table scheme from
database.

all the extension that uses data table from mysql returns error with this
message.

extInfoArray_missing_fields

"One or more required fields/tables are probably missing in the database!"

and on installation page.

it marked as warning yellow message. but I think it should be changed to
red or does not proceed.

because it would not work anyway.

should I send this to dev mailling lists? or make a ticket on dev systems?