[TYPO3-install] typo3 installation error 404 on mod.php

Park, Woo Jae nikescar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:52:12 CEST 2012

thank you for you answers but. it did not help.

all of indicators of typo3 admin system has green light. and I don't think
this is related to typo3 source.

i am thinking php php.ini configuration.

looks list "CMD[silentMode]" this style parameter(without braket it works
fine) in url does not undestood by script.

what could I configure to correct this?