[TYPO3-install] typo3 installation error 404 on mod.php

Park, Woo Jae nikescar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:40:28 CEST 2012

i tried installing typo3 4.6.8 and 1-2-3 installation passed succesfully.

I am using hosting environment so i could not access to root permision.

and i tried to install extensions after update extension list. but there
was 404 error on accessing typo3/mod.php

I could download extension list and install from files at my computer. but
not direct download within admin interface.

this is error message.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/adsdsadsa.jpg/

with some try I found out the accessing mod.php is ok. but accessing some
function is not ok.

for example, I could access this address.
nomasktospace.com/typo3/mod.php?M=tools_em#

but not this address. this address returns 404 error.

nomasktospace.com/typo3/mod.php?M=tools_em&nodoc=1&view=info&CMD[silentMode]=1&CMD[standAlone]=1&ter_connect=1&CMD[importExt]=mm_forum&CMD[extVersion]=1.9.2&CMD[loc]=L

looks list CMD[silentMode] this style paratameter send is not working.

what could I change to make this right?

these are my configurations

typo3 installation debug http://pastie.org/3818426

phpinfo http://pastie.org/3818476

htaccess http://pastie.org/3818557

typo3 folder(httpd is run with apache:apache)

http://pastie.org/3818621