[TYPO3-install] Install problem...

Peter Jansson peter-j at klockrike.com
Sat May 28 14:04:52 CEST 2011

I have downloaded the Introduction zip-Package of TYPO3 4.5 LTS from the
following address:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/typo3/introductionpackage-4.5.3.zip?download

The file has been unziped as well as been uploaded to my website and the
1-2-3 installer tool starts as expected.

My problem is that I don't get access to my db.

I can logon to my MySQL admin page with the credential information I use
and the database with 0 fields are there but the 1-2-3 page don't give
me the choice to choose
the that database and I'm not allowed to create a new db.

Have searched the FAQ for help without any good result.

Please help / give me advice.

Kind regards
//Peter