[TYPO3-install] Locked installation

Bill Bodewig billbodewig at faerieglen.tel
Mon May 17 14:19:49 CEST 2010

Thanks

I had a curious problem. When I couldn't get the standard download to work I
used a full-package for windows, installed it and then copied the file
"Enable_Install_Tool" to the directory, only to be told by the system that
there was already such a file. It seems that what was named a folder by W7
was in fact a file but I still managed to open it and attach another file.

Very curious. Makes me think that things are going on behind my back in the
computer that I do not know about.

Ever have such a problem?

By the way everything worked fine after I deleted the original file
"Enable..." and subsituted the one from the other package.

Thanks for the reply.