[TYPO3-install] Cannot login to BE after upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3.3

Eduardo Trápani eduardo at esperanto.org.uy
Fri Jun 4 16:59:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I followed the steps in the wiki [1] up to the point where it says to upgrade
the extensions.  Then I tried to enter the BE but it did not work.

In the install tool I added another admin user, it was added alright but I
cannot login using that one either.

I have ldap_gua installed (it accepts both ldap and local users).

Is there anyway to debug the login process to see what is going wrong?  The
error document[2] tells how to setup logging, but I need to be able to enter the
BE for that.

Any ideas?  I know this question has already been asked, but the proposed
solutions have not fixed the problem for me.

Thanks, Eduardo.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Upgrade#Upgrading_to_4.3
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/File:Error_and_exception_handling.odt