[TYPO3-install] Problems after successfull installation of Typo3 4.33

Ingolf Bonkhoff imailnet at web.de
Sat Apr 17 22:49:58 CEST 2010

Hi together,
I got a problem with my Typo3 installation on the server of HostEurope.
The error message is as follows:
*Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ']' in
*/is/htdocs/wp/1245899_5ISVHGH23/**/www/t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php*
on line *5711

*It will appear after creating a new page from the backend of Typo3 and
the attempt to store this page by pressing the small disk symbol on top
of the backend.*
*I've checked the install tool again whether there is any install
problem but it seems everything is ok so far.
Two minor messages are there:
1) *open_basedir set* /
open_basedir=/is/htdocs/user_tmp/wp//1245899_5ISVHGH23//:/tmp:/dev/null:/dev/urandom:/bin:/usr:/is/default.errors:/is/htdocs/wp1245899_5ISVHGH23/
This restricts TYPO3 to open and include files only in this path. Please
make sure that this does not prevent TYPO3 from running.
*Notice (UNIX):* Before checking a path according to open_basedir, PHP
resolves all symbolic links.

2)*Maximum upload filesize too small?*
/upload_max_filesize=8M/
By default TYPO3 supports uploading, copying and moving files of sizes
up to 10MB (You can alter the TYPO3 defaults by the config option
TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][maxFileSize]).
Your current value is below this, so at this point, PHP sets the limits
for uploaded filesizes and not TYPO3.
*Notice:* The limits for filesizes attached to database records are set
in the tables.php configuration files ($TCA) for each group/file field.
You may override these values in localconf.php or by page TSconfig settings.

HostEurope is running the shared Webhosting on Linux Servers but I don't
know the actually version.

Maybe someone can help to get rid off this Typo3 error message.